Sunday, June 27, 2010

McGrath Reception

I can truly say that this was one of the more eventful nights of my life...for sure. I am so proud of Jayson, Amy and their parents for handling the trial of no power in the reception hall (thus no air conditioning, no toilets, no fans, no music...) for the first three hours of your reception. Time flew, and although it was a bit sticky, the looks on the faces of those there to celebrate your love were joyous. When the power did come back on, there were cheers of joy, and finally, the music kicked in, and everyone had a blast on the dance floor. There were so many special, unique moments of the night....the times I would catch Jayson looking around the room for his bride, and smiling when he caught sight of her...the celebration of Jayson's parent's wedding anniversary where their original wedding cake was recreated, what a beautiful gift. As a photographer, I consider myself blessed to have had so much time to catch candids of the guests while waiting for the power, but as a friend, I consider myself lucky to have been a part of celebrating the love of Jayson and Amy. This was a beautiful night, and I wish you both all good things. Much love.












































"Now join your hands, and with your
hands your hearts."
(william shakespeare)

No comments:

Post a Comment